SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Missouri
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Missouri Login/Join 
posted
I'm a former full-time deputy sheriff (now reserve), and volunteer firefighter. I have an enduring love affair with guns in general, and single action revolvers in particular. Thanks for having me!

Posts: 18 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Forgot to add, I've been lurking since the cat thread was only 30 pages, but have now joined after the rule on email addresses was changed. Thanks, Para!

Posts: 18 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 432 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5537 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your service. Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 627 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A member from God's country Missouri, well welcome indeed!! Love SWMO and like to chase walleyes on Stockton. Enjoy.

Posts: 237 | Location: Outside St. Louis | Registered: June 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello from Kentucky.

I was born by the river,like the river I been running every since,I know a change gonna come.Sam Cooke

USMC RVN Veteran,
0311 grunt 68-69.

Posts: 174 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post