SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hi from Down under
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hi from Down under Login/Join 
posted
Hi everyone,
I have got a new/old sig and just joined to get a few answers about the pistol.
I am a keen hunter and target shooter from Australia.
I have been a pistol shooter for 30yrs and have owned many over the years.
I'm only on my second Sig.
looking to get some info on P210-2 markings.
Im sure this site will be a great source of info
Cheers Tezza

Posts: 25 | Registered: October 09, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Welcome! I have a Western Action Shooter (Cowboy Action Shooter) friends in CAT and Melbourn. Do you have any interest in Cowboy Shooting?

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 21797 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum tezza. You will want to post your question in the pistol section. Lot of 210 fans here, I am sure you will get the answers you seek.

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 10182 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from South Carolina.

Posts: 1382 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2347 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rolan,Jesse I do know a few cowboy shooters as our club has a great set up for single action and a good following we also shoot icore, prac,service as well as air, center fire rapid standard, black powder so we have lots to choose from, I shoot several matches and also hunt with my sons so try to fit in as much as possible... I will post my questions in the pistol section.. Thanks guys good to get replies so soon I'm going to enjoy this forum and I hope I can contribute some answers as well as asking a few questions. Cheers all Tezza

Posts: 25 | Registered: October 09, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Tezza, ...welcome to The Forum!

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

Posts: 1030 | Location: Walkabout Creek | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8997 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ohio

Posts: 9613 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ms

Posts: 255 | Location: South Ms | Registered: June 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do... or do not.
There is no try.
Picture of fau
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum. I visited your country and loved it!

Posts: 2704 | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard. Your country is on my bucket list to visit but I'm afraid I won't make it. I have to be content enjoying local coffee roasted by a Perth native who married a local gal here. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
COTEP #192

Posts: 7758 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Loved & lived in Oz for 6 years. Stole a shelia and brought her back to the states just like my uncle did in WW2. Of course she hears that I called her a Sheila I'll be bashed up the side of the head, but I digress.

Welcome anyhow!

Posts: 1276 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Maryland.

Posts: 508 | Location: maryland | Registered: February 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bendable
posted Hide Post
Gaday, welcome

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 44987 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another Ohio welcome. Hope you enjoy it here.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
BFA Member

Posts: 1589 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Not sure how I missed this thread when you posted. Probably because I was packing for the two weeks Mrs.BurtonRW and I spent in Australia back in October!

Whereabouts are you from? It's a big country!

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 14518 | Location: Maryland | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
posted Hide Post
Howdy Mate, from Texas!

Good to read of shooters down under.

This is a great forum, lots of good folks here.

HK Ag

Posts: 2163 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post