SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New Member from Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Member from Texas Login/Join 
posted
New member from the Texas Gulf Coast area checking in. Long time visitor to this forum and finally decided to apply for membership to join up onto one of the better forums on the web.
Long time Sig pistol owner with the P220 .45 being my favorite.

Front sight...Front sight...Front sight...Only Hits Count.

Posts: 16 | Registered: July 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Welcome, from H-town. Cool

Posts: 13396 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1371 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
Welcome,m 58.You are now a member of one of the top firearm forums on the internet.

Posts: 1598 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Private Dick
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Austin!

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 5718 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2314 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Spring.

There will be whores, tits and sex.
Long live the Republic of Texas.

Posts: 4074 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from DFW!

Gregg
Desert Storm Veteran
P320/TB/SNS/9mm
P320/FDE/NS/9mm

Posts: 6 | Location: DFW , Texas | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8992 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ohio m58. Enjoy yourself here.

Posts: 9591 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post