SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Western NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Western NC Login/Join 
posted
New member here. Made a post in the CLASSIC P serials section, but apparently it contained a trigger word, and can't be seen yet. Hopefully the MODS will let me know what I posted that was against the rules, and just delete that part from the post, as i have no clue...lol. I hope the post makes it in, because I took some time to really look over the guns and try to relay the info from them as descriptive as possible. Hope to hang out here and gather more info. Thanks for letting me in!

Posts: 4 | Registered: June 24, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Morganton NC!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3283 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Huffman:
Welcome from Morganton NC!

LOL...I'm in Morganton also...

Posts: 4 | Registered: June 24, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4423 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 509 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 130 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
Welcome - I work in Raleigh and live in Cary

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4297 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
Oh, did you see Para responded to your posting in the Administrative section (SIG Forum Office).

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4297 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from further north and west N.C.

Posts: 157 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 140 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post