SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Back where I belong (from Malta)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back where I belong (from Malta) Login/Join 
posted
Hi all,

I used to be a member here some time ago - my name was Cliveb back then.
I unfortunately had to change email addy and couldn't register with my new Gmail account, but finally I'm back - and over the moon to be here.

I still dropped by almost every day - and it was tough not to join in the great discussions, and to not express my support for members going through a tough time. I mourned Jallen's passing as if I knew him and just kept trying to get back in.

Red letter day for me today. This is, far and away, the best forum on the Web - not just for guns (I don't even own a SIG any longer).

Look forward to dipping into this pool of knowledge and possibly even contributing something of value!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ClivefromtheMed,

Runnin' and gunnin' (slowly..)

Posts: 34 | Location: Malta | Registered: July 09, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome back!

Posts: 557 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cheers. Feels good to be home

Posts: 34 | Location: Malta | Registered: July 09, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Well, even having been here for a short time, I echo your thoughts on the quality of this forum. I don't facebook, tweet or whatever the latest thing might be but this group truly feels worth my time to engage. WELCOME BACK

Nowhere to go but all day to get there

Posts: 141 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best thing since sliced bread NmDave.
I've been lurking for years...

Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome back to the forum.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5807 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks 38supersig

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Welcome back, old new member. Or, is it new old member? Smile

Posts: 20055 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome Member. Glad you’re back. Time to enjoy again. Ohio says hello.

Posts: 10436 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks gents.

Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
You had a 551 short barrel, correct? How are things in Malta? If I’m remembering correctly, you were uncertain about the future over there.

Posts: 8771 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post