SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New guy from NE Ohio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New guy from NE Ohio Login/Join 
Picture of accuracyINTL
posted
Hey all! Found this forum quite by accident but I'm glad I did! Hoping to learn and speak w/ like minded folks. My next purchase is most likely going to be the Sig Legion P229 Carry SAO. The hard part is finding one at a lgs.

Thanks again for letting be apart of your community!

Posts: 3 | Registered: January 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum, from SW, Ohio

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 34979 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome neighbor. Enjoy!!!

Posts: 9990 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Hello neighbor!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 6020 | Location: South of Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4092 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from N.W. Ohio.

Yeah finding one at the LGS would be hard. We have one around here, actually a little North of me that might have one, but it will be MSRP.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2494 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 480 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Bandit
posted Hide Post
Howdy from Erie.

Posts: 4321 | Location: Erie, Pa, USA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Texas

Posts: 244 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of accuracyINTL
posted Hide Post
Glad to see some local guys on here! Anyone know of a local FFL that could get me a decent deal?

Posts: 3 | Registered: January 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Top Gun Supply in Chesterland is the SIG place up here.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 6020 | Location: South of Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post