SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New to Forum from New Orleans
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to Forum from New Orleans Login/Join 
posted
Thought I would introduce myself. I am a casual shooter and probably a better shot than I should be. I love the Sig P series. My father gave me a Browning BDA/Sig .45 years ago and it is still my favorite.

I'm not really a collector but I do seem to keep buying pistols every so often (don't tell my wife ) I have a couple of P series, A west German P220, a P226 Navy, and a P229 M11-A1. Always looking for another Browning SIG

Posts: 11 | Registered: October 25, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum from a long time fan of the P-220.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 35784 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NW Louisiana.

Posts: 28 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: July 26, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 673 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

I was able to track down a BDA P220 in 9mm Luger. The fun is the hunt right?

Welcome to the forum!

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6090 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nmsigshooter
posted Hide Post
Welcome from New Mexico

Posts: 96 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have excellent taste in firearms Cool

Dave

Posts: 228 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post