SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Old new member from Louisiana
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old new member from Louisiana Login/Join 
posted
Was a member and poster 15-20 years ago, sold all my handguns in 2009 before liver transplant, slowly building collection up again.

Bad timing in a pandemic but there are a few deals out there for those who are patient!

In the last month:
-Glock 19 (old one went to my son)
-Daniel Defense 300blk pistol on sale $300 off
-PSA AR-15
-Sig 229 no rail .40 CPO

I lived through post Katrina I know what it’s like to have no police, no 911, no help of any kind.

Posts: 8 | Registered: February 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Welcome back.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome back!

Posts: 623 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome back to the forum!

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5952 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Welcome back, indeed!

Smile

Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Benefactor Frown (Go away, Wayne!!! )

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 4127 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome back dcr

Posts: 10473 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
Welcome back.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 694 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad you are back

Posts: 276 | Location: South Ms | Registered: June 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post