SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello From NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello From NC Login/Join 
posted
Just got my first Sig and joined to learn more about it. I'm in the Charlotte area.

Posts: 2 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: February 20, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum.

Congratulations on your new Sig. However, you need not own a Sig to belong here. In fact, you will find many here who do not own a Sig.

SIGforum is much more than Sigs, it is a family.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 34217 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What can someone tell me about my P229r Equinox 9mm? Made in December of 2013.

Posts: 2 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: February 20, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1382 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Youngsville.

Posts: 248 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
welcome

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4062 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

I'm a displaced NC native myself...

Posts: 707 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8997 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 91lowrydr:
What can someone tell me about my P229r Equinox 9mm? Made in December of 2013.

You might ask a more specific question and post it in the Sig Pistol section. Most folks are not going to see it here.

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4062 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ohio.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
BFA Member

Posts: 1589 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Thunderjohn
posted Hide Post
Welcome from MN. Got to spend a day in Charlotte a couple months ago. Unfortunately all I saw was the airport - But the rocking chairs are nice! Smile

who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

Posts: 1315 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: April 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Another hello from Ohio. Welcome.

Posts: 9613 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from sunny So. California, where it was
92 degrees today. Got to buy some suntan lotion tomorrow.

Posts: 56 | Registered: February 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2347 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post