SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New Guy from Northern Indiana
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Guy from Northern Indiana Login/Join 
posted
I saw the post from TGS about the forum and thought I would check it out. I have owned Sigs for several years and have several. Look forward to getting familiar with your forum.

Posts: 3 | Registered: December 09, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2920 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from WV. Plenty to talk about and see and a great place to find any info about Sigs. The classifieds are a nice place to find what you'relooking for or ask someone if they have it. Enjoy.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 844 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from beautiful NW Indiana---You will learn much on this site , Some of which is related to SIG Firearms

Posts: 444 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome
From South Bend

RC

Posts: 1712 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Welcome, I'min Valpo and there are a couple of us in the area.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3035 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAEIndustries
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com

Posts: 175 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Indianapolis!

Posts: 4013 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the greetings. Good to see there are several neighbors present. Hope y'all are ready for the big snow. I am in the 5-9 inch area.

Posts: 3 | Registered: December 09, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NW IN!

Yeah, I think we're due for a bunch more snow. I'm near LaPorte.

RB

Posts: 6435 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 360 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
Welcome sir.

Posts: 1732 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
WELCOME! From Northeast Indiana

Posts: 1103 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Miataguy
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum!

Posts: 168 | Location: Long Beach, CA. | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Welcome! Also from northern Indiana!

Posts: 539 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
My father is from northern Indiana. Its a great place to visit in the summer and autumn. A people who live the ideal of friendly religion. Any Mennonites or Amish nearby?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 4375 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of johnnyringo8769
posted Hide Post
welcome from NY....

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. Our Military
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

The Republic will cease to exist when the government takes away from those who are willing to work to give to those who are not.
Unknown....

"This is what the Lord says: 'Stand at the crossroads and look; Ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls.' " (Jer. 6:16)

Posts: 63 | Registered: December 17, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9050 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post