SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Alabama, checking in
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alabama, checking in Login/Join 
posted
My brother-in-law was insistent I check out this forum. He swears that if you have a question about anything, you'd get good advice here.

As I respect his opinion, I am looking forward to asking many questions about many things, cause I don't know much about much.

Wanna talk up some leathercraft or grilling, I'm your guy. The rest I plan on going to school here.

Thanks for having me.

nom00

Posts: 2 | Location: Alabaster, Alabama | Registered: December 26, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome! I’ve been mostly lurking on here for years. IMO, this is one of the best firearms forums. (Ok, maybe THE best). By the way, I live close to you in north Shelby County.

Posts: 52 | Registered: October 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Decatur Alabama.

Great forum here.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1056 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Welcome from about 5 miles up the road! Big Grin

Posts: 12011 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 570 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 253 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5137 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Leeds. Spent a few hours in Alabaster today.

Tinyman

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
Thomas Jefferson

To disarm the people is the best and most effectual ways to enslave them. George Mason

Posts: 99 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post