SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    greetings from FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

greetings from FL Login/Join 
posted
greetings from the Gulf of Mexico

new P238 owner here - will be hitting the range tomorrow for a test run!

willie
on the Gulf of Mexico

Posts: 1 | Registered: June 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1475 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ohio.
I have a friend who lives in Naples, I helped him find a pistol and he too got a P238 HD(not Harley Davidson)

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2112 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Orlando. Plenty of FL members here.

Edmond

Posts: 9389 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Hopefully your P238 will serve you well for many years.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3113 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
welcome from SW Fl

Posts: 532 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 377 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thank God, another member from Florida, the GunShine State!

The more, the merrier.

"We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled." - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

"All the citizens of this land are of right freemen; they owe no allegiance to any class and should recognize no task-masters. Under the chart of their liberties, under the law of high heaven, they are free and without shackles on their limbs nor mortgages upon the fruits of their brain or muscles; they bow down before no prince, potentate, or sovereign, nor kiss the royal robes of any crowned head; they render homage only to their God and should pay tribute only to their Government. Such at least is the spirit of our institutions, the character of our written national compact."

Charles Triplett O’Ferrall of Virginia - In Congress, May 1, 1888

Posts: 9195 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rushfan65
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Florida!!!

Posts: 244 | Location: Margate, FL | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SlimMan
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard and congrats on the pistol.

Posts: 261 | Location: Parrish FL | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post