SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from Virginia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from Virginia Login/Join 
posted
Hello -- I guess I've been a member for awhile, but had gotten quite active on another Sig forum. I had to send off for my log in information. I will try to be active on both.

Been a Sig owner for several years with my P238. Recently bought a Legion 9 DA/SA. No issues with it, not even the dreaded PVD.

"hit hard, hit fast, hit often" -- Admiral Bull Halsey

Posts: 3 | Location: Richmond, VA vicinity | Registered: September 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the northern end of the state, Herr Biermeister!

Don't believe everything you think.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 403 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1322 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Welcome, neighbor!

Support our troops, and our veterans.
Go Hokies!
New favorite quote from the golf course: "It's not the club, son."

Posts: 7127 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just An Old Guy
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum, I am sure you will enjoy it.

What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Posts: 1894 | Location: VA | Registered: November 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum! There's a lot here from VA.

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 8066 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Another sig forum you say? Heresy! Wink

Welcome aboard!

Posts: 10093 | Location: Either "Downriver" or "Tip O' The Mitt" in MI | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Der Biermeister:
Been a Sig owner for several years with my P238. Recently bought a Legion 9 DA/SA.

Nice! looks like you're doing great so far...

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2024 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8936 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Miataguy
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Southern California Smile

Posts: 137 | Location: Long Beach, CA. | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post