SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Newbie from KS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newbie from KS Login/Join 
posted
It's about time I joined. Looking forward to hanging out here.

Posts: 20 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6018 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 652 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SF

Phil is a longtime good friend, owns a motorcycle shop, we've ridden together in different parts of the country, he's law enforcement, old Chevy truck guy as well.

And he owns a glock....

Posts: 15924 | Location: FL | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And a Sig Cool

Posts: 20 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
Long as he owns a Glock, WELCOME .

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 235 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post