SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from NH
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from NH Login/Join 
posted
Hello all. New member, just bought a P227 and took it out last weekend. I'm very pleased with it. Very smooth recoil, easy to line back up and it has a nice, sharp report. Was picking off 4" circle targets at 25 yds with no issues. Used Winchester FMJ ball. My first SIG, but not my first Sauer. I collect WW2 German K98's primarily. Former Marine, former LEO. I have FNX45T, Walther PPQ45 M2, H&K USP 45 and a Ruger GP100 as well I used on duty years ago.

Talk is cheap, because supply almost always exceeds demand.

Posts: 4 | Location: New Hampshire, USA | Registered: October 06, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum and thank you for your service.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 34109 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool. I found a JP Sauer revolver in .44 Magnum. They don't make them like that anymore (that I can afford anyway).

I hope to have a P227 someday.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2314 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 4046 | Location: NH | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard from 'Bama - and thank you for your service!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 5318 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post