SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from TX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from TX Login/Join 
posted
Hey guys, just joined here to get access to the classifieds section, as well as tap into the sig specific brain dump database that is this forum. I've got a p226, p227, and I'm waiting on a form 1 for an MPX sbr.
The p-series are so hashed out, that there is little new knowledge to be gained from further discussion. However, the MPX is so new, that I'll be following discussion closely. I'm looking at chopping the barrel to 4.5" and attaching a 1/2x28 3-lug adapter.

Anyhow, I'm in the DFW area. Thanks everyone.

Posts: 5 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: October 27, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know where I can find a short extractor P226 slide in 9mm?

Posts: 5 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: October 27, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammeredsole:
The p-series are so hashed out, that there is little new knowledge to be gained from further discussion.
Anyhow, I'm in the DFW area. Thanks everyone.

Stick around a bit, we share and learn more about the P-series all the time.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 1929 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NW Indiana----Hope you decide to "Peruse & Mull" other areas of SF besides the Classifieds. Excellent info and some entertainment along the way....

Posts: 325 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8903 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Round Rock

Where's the beer!

Posts: 418 | Location: Round Rock, Texas by God. | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
posted Hide Post
Howdy from Tomball, glad you joined.

You will learn a lot about the classic P series here. The MCX knowledge base is growing as well.

No place better for firearms knowledge.

Everyone acts like Adults here, with very little of the downward spiral name calling of other sites. Good folks here.

HK Ag

Posts: 1970 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post