SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    FNG from Killeen, TX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FNG from Killeen, TX Login/Join 
posted
Thanks for having me... I don’t know what else to say. I like warm showers, long walks on the beach, scotch, and all things that go boom? Cheers y’all!

Posts: 5 | Location: Lovely Central Texas | Registered: January 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wait... Sig P320F-45, 320C-9, a couple of Browning bolt actions, an 870, and a Springfield Saint that I’ve turned into a nice Recce clone. Wifey has a P220, Stag AR, and some super fancy Benelli auto.

Posts: 5 | Location: Lovely Central Texas | Registered: January 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum. We were all FNG's at one time.

I think you will enjoy this place, which is unlike any other forum I am aware of.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 34294 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2464 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Howdy

Posts: 21332 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gatopescado
posted Hide Post
Howdy from Corpus! are you a Bug Eater fan or an actual farmer? We have some friends that are big Bug Eater fans, and down here it's mostly cotton in the fields.

Posts: 957 | Location: South Texas | Registered: August 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 104 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Miataguy
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum.

Posts: 158 | Location: Long Beach, CA. | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post