SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    FNG from Killeen, TX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FNG from Killeen, TX Login/Join 
posted
Thanks for having me... I don’t know what else to say. I like warm showers, long walks on the beach, scotch, and all things that go boom? Cheers y’all!

Posts: 9 | Location: Lovely Central Texas | Registered: January 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wait... Sig P320F-45, 320C-9, a couple of Browning bolt actions, an 870, and a Springfield Saint that I’ve turned into a nice Recce clone. Wifey has a P220, Stag AR, and some super fancy Benelli auto.

Posts: 9 | Location: Lovely Central Texas | Registered: January 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum. We were all FNG's at one time.

I think you will enjoy this place, which is unlike any other forum I am aware of.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 34661 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3263 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Howdy

Posts: 22960 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gatopescado
posted Hide Post
Howdy from Corpus! are you a Bug Eater fan or an actual farmer? We have some friends that are big Bug Eater fans, and down here it's mostly cotton in the fields.

Posts: 981 | Location: South Texas | Registered: August 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAEIndustries
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com

Posts: 175 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Miataguy
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum.

Posts: 169 | Location: Long Beach, CA. | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9066 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NE Dallas. "Long walks on the beach"? In Central Texas?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Posts: 20332 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello from Abilene

Posts: 51 | Registered: December 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Greetings sir, my curiousty is piqued. Pray tell, art thou Army retired, which is your favorite style of scotch, what is your favorite Sig, what is the air speed of an unladen swallow?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 4557 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post