SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Canada
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Canada Login/Join 
posted
Just got a 1993 W German P226 in VG condition. Have not had a chance to go to the range yet.

Posts: 3 | Registered: April 09, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum and congratulations on your new Sig.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 35194 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from a fellow Canadian in Ontario.

Posts: 16 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your P226.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4609 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Dakota.

How's the weather up there? I've been thinking of moving to a warmer climate. Big Grin

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Posts: 1198 | Location: Lake County South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 160 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.
I also have one of those P226’s and it’s still one of my favorites.

Posts: 17 | Location: Chapel Hill, NC | Registered: May 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Posts: 529 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post