SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Happy to be here from Illinois
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy to be here from Illinois Login/Join 
posted
Hi all, I’m Stephen from Central Illinois. I’m a life long firearms enthusiast, collector, reloader,and competitive shooter. Fast accurate shooting is my passion. I own a gun shop/range and enjoy teaching people to shoot and getting them involved in the shooting sports. I’ve got lots of Sigs new and old and look forward to sharing and learning here on the forum.

Posts: 10 | Registered: January 16, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ohio. Sounds like you got the right place. Enjoy.

Posts: 9740 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SF. Sounds like you can teach us a thing or two. Cool

Posts: 15186 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAEIndustries
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!!

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com

Posts: 175 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2840 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Texas

Posts: 724 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome neighbor.

Posts: 353 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey from NW Indiana

Posts: 444 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Posts: 10 | Registered: January 16, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from your neighbor to the west. I shoot at an IL range just across the Mississippi near Rock Island.

Posts: 12931 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bendable
posted Hide Post
welcome from the quad sillies

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 46183 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post