SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New Member from NY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Member from NY Login/Join 
Picture of Tommybluechevy
posted
Hi. New member and new P365 owner.

Posts: 8 | Location: Massapequa NY | Registered: July 09, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your P365 and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5807 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard... I enjoy my ability to drop my 365 in my pocket

Nowhere to go but all day to get there

Posts: 141 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Welcome fellow New Yorker.

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

Posts: 1742 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tommybluechevy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the friendly welcome guys. Very much appreciated.

Posts: 8 | Location: Massapequa NY | Registered: July 09, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 558 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the other end of the state.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 7683 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the new P365 and welcome to the forum!

We believe arming our fellow Americans – both physically and philosophically – helps them fulfill our Founding Fathers' intent with the Second Amendment: To serve as a check on state power.

Posts: 39 | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the mid west. I grew up near Syracuse but left the state 30+ years ago.

Posts: 14563 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Another welcome aboard from a long ago (early '70s) escapee from the Fayetteville suburbs of Syracuse.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 11316 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post