SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Texas
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Texas Login/Join 
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
i don't know

Posts: 3989 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I am afraid my pistol may have Glock-19 Eek

Posts: 6531 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Say, Jim, that's pretty good. Wish I'd thought of that.

Posts: 90901 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
So I had some corn for dinner and got some kernels stuck between my teeth.

Do you think I should brush my teeth, or nah?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 28603 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Register on cornforum and ask them.

Posts: 90901 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
The yard game or the squiggly cake forum?

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 8325 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:

Do you think I should brush my teeth, or nah?

here is the link to the corn forum

https://able2know.org/forum/corn/

Posts: 5185 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoseyWales2
posted Hide Post
It seems odd to ask a question about disinfecting a gun, without also asking about disinfecting the ammo. I mean seriously, what's the point of doing one without the other? Smile

If this guy is serious, he must walk around with a mechanical lung, because I don't see otherwise how he knows when to take a breath.

----------------------------------
"These things you say we will have, we already have."
"That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra."

Posts: 408 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:

You inspired me to search for a recipe for corn fritters cooked in an air fryer. Found one, I'll try it, and if it's any good, I'll post it.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 23491 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:

This will do it for ya

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 13151 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:

You inspired me to search for a recipe for corn fritters cooked in an air fryer. Found one, I'll try it, and if it's any good, I'll post it.

I'm always here to help. Big Grin

Posts: 5185 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I think when the thing goes *BANG* it gets hotter than the CDC recommended 135 °F.

Yeah, you should be okay.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5686 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
^^^^^^^^^
I guess we have the answer for another member who questions whether people read previous replies before posting. Personally, I am waiting for Jim Bowie to show up.

Not sure about Bowie, but if it helps you, my actual name is William Travis. Just a corporal, though.

Posts: 32 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chuckle y’all. I was doing a set of welcomes and got to this string. EPIC

Do guns kill people?
Yes... Just like like pencils misspell words and forks made me fat.

Posts: 53 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post