SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from North Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from North Florida Login/Join 
posted
Hello there. I've been a long time "lurker" and finally decided to join the forum. I've learned quite a bit from SF about firearms, carrying, and all sorts of non-firearm stuff. I figured it was time to join, participate, and hopefully give back. Never participated in a forum before, and am barely computer literate, so might ask some simple questions as I'm getting started. Looking forward to being a member.

Posts: 130 | Registered: December 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Orlando. We have a lot of FL members here.

I'm new to Orlando myself, just moved from west Texas.

Edmond

Posts: 7980 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello from OHIO. I lived in FL years ago.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
BFA Member

Posts: 1129 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2074 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8942 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NW Indiana

Posts: 349 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ohio. We all started on the web as newbies. Enjoy.

Posts: 9439 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Watching for
Falling Rocks
Picture of erratic
posted Hide Post
Welcome, neighbor!

Posts: 743 | Location: North Florida Mountains | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post