SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    hello from northeast PA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

hello from northeast PA Login/Join 
posted
brand new sig owner here,brought home my p938 this morning, hoping to get to the range on monday

Posts: 1 | Registered: January 31, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 35472 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome and congrats on the 938!

Posts: 363 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
The P938 is a good one to have.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5366 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.

Posts: 599 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from the other side, S/W PA.

------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1439 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Back at'cha from SE PA

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 4999 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post