SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Howdy from... Israel !
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Howdy from... Israel ! Login/Join 
posted
Hi People !

First, I would like to apologize for not introducing myself earlier.

I currently own a P320 RX Full Size and I shoot mostly Practical Shooting.

I possibly intend to use a regular slide as well for concealed carry.

In a previous life, I owned a P228.... back when I was living in Jacksonville, FL. Great memories there....

I am retired French Navy, included a great stint of 2 years in the mighty USN (VFA 106 for those who know what I am talking about.... ;-))

Take care, y'all. Stay Safe !
Shalom !

Posts: 17 | Registered: November 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Shalom, chaver! Smile

We

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. FANGS OUT

Posts: 41021 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 673 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6100 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Great to have you. Welcome.

Posts: 654 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard Gladiator! Cool

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences and your perspective.

Posts: 5656 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Arizona!

Posts: 950 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Greetings from the Granite State (NH-USA). A belated Welcome Aboard, Leonard17F! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2020....Make America Great Again!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20

Posts: 4193 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jim Bridger
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wyoming. You must post some of your experiences.

Posts: 49 | Registered: March 14, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
welcome from the state of virginia

Posts: 6092 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Michigan!

Shalom, Y'all! Smile

Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Benefactor Frown (Go away, Wayne!!! )

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 4249 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Tennessee!

- "This town reminds me of something in the bible."
- "Which part?"
- "The part right before god gets angry"

Posts: 9701 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leonard17F:

I am retired French Navy, included a great stint of 2 years in the mighty USN (VFA 106 for those who know what I am talking about.... ;-))

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you were one of the very few and highly qualified who were selected to participate in the Personnel Exchange Program. During your two years were you an instructor-pilot, staffer, or ...?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 11762 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post