SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Tennessee
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Tennessee Login/Join 
posted
I'm a Registered Nurse and Paramedic from Tennessee, just acquired a new P365, already had a P239. Love all things firearms, pretty much all brands.

Posts: 3 | Registered: October 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4788 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was down in Georgia a couple weeks ago, in Atlanta for a class.

Posts: 3 | Registered: October 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 549 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 187 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Welcome neighbor.

Posts: 1390 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tn Diesel:
I'm a Registered Nurse and Paramedic from Tennessee, just acquired a new P365, already had a P239. Love all things firearms, pretty much all brands.
What part of Tennessee. Originally from Harriman and will be moving back to Livingston arear soon. Have a P365, P226 Legion, P938 SAS, and 1911-45-MAXM.

Posts: 1 | Registered: November 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I grew up in Columbia. Welcome.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 14989 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Arizona

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. FFL(01) NRA Endowment Member

Posts: 8501 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9166 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post