SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New member from CT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New member from CT Login/Join 
posted
Hello All

I have been shooting for over 25 years and have a p229/40 and a p226 classic. I just purchased the 226 for a quality.22lr, as I already have a Walter p22 which is not as trouble free as I would like for my son to shoot. The p226 has been flawless shooting CCI mini-mags, and I couldn't be more happier. I also installed a Streamlight TLR-2s laser and ordered a conversion kit for it.

I have quite a few Colts, S&W revolvers, XD mod 2, Jericho 9/41 convertible, Desert Eagle. I have been always impressed with the Sigs out of the box, and firmly believe you get what you pay for.

I'm also a big car guy, and used to race motorcycles when I was younger, now I have some CRF Hondas that I ride with my sons.

Sig P226 & P229
Colt Officers 45, Delta Elite 10mm, 45 Gold Cup NM
S&W 629, 686
Desert Eagle 44
Jericho 9/41
Springfield XD mod2
Walther P22

Posts: 2 | Registered: April 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from another newbie that shares the same interests.

Posts: 20 | Location: Central FL | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Welcome from another CT neighbor.
This is a great forum--just read the rules first.
Razz

Posts: 1123 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1443 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 353 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

I like the .41 AE round, just not looking for the ammo/brass.

Got a Desert Eagle too. Now all you'll need is a P220. Big Grin

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2840 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yes, I definitely still need a P220!

Sig P226 & P229
Colt Officers 45, Delta Elite 10mm, 45 Gold Cup NM
S&W 629, 686
Desert Eagle 44
Jericho 9/41
Springfield XD mod2
Walther P22

Posts: 2 | Registered: April 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Welcome, neighbor! Always nice to see another CT member.
This is the best forum.

I also have a .41AE/9mm pistol - a Tanfolglio. I wish ammo was easier and less expensive to find.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 14550 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post