SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Another newbie from the Seattle area.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another newbie from the Seattle area. Login/Join 
posted
Hello all,

Glad to be on the forum. I likely should have joined long ago when I got my first SIG firearm. Now, I have 3 SIGs, 2-1911s and a P365. The 1911s are tack drivers. I just got the P365 as a prize for winning a raffle on a WA state gun site. The raffle proceeds were to aid in financing opposition to the ill-conceived I-1639 that WA citizens will be considering in a couple of days, and hopefully vote it down. Mad If not, it will start to look a lot like Kalifornia in the Pacific Northwest.

I have been posting in a few of the topics today. I certainly have to learn more about the P365. I am looking forward to participating in the forum and enjoying my P365.

Posts: 6 | Location: Seattle area | Registered: November 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 34729 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 405 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3473 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post