SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hey From Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey From Texas Login/Join 
posted
East Texas here. Long time Sig collector, well since 2010. Finally got most of my parts for a p220! Trying to find a locking insert (correct dot markings) for the old carbon folded slide. Hope to find more knowledge on Sig Sauer pistols here on the site. Glad to be on the forum.

Posts: 10 | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.

Yup. That can be deceptively hard. They have one for an aluminum frame 45, a steel frame 45, a separate one for the 7.65/9/38 versions, as well as the 10mm DASA & 10mm SAO. Yikes!

One place that may have what you need can be found by clicking HERE for what may be available.

What P220 are you building? Sounds like fun. Send us some pics when you can.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4200 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9114 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have an older model carbon folded slide and frame w/o the rail. Thanks for the heads and the welcome and when I find all of the parts I will post pics!

posted Hide Post
Welcome from PA!

Posts: 132 | Location: PA | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Welcome from New Mexico.

Posts: 486 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 494 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SheepdogIHSV
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Florida's Treasure Coast.

Luke 22:36

Posts: 56 | Registered: December 16, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from S Texas.

Posts: 252 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post