SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Northwest Ohio
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Northwest Ohio Login/Join 
posted
Thanks for the add, I'm new here and already found some great reading. I'm not new to Sigs, I have three as of now. A 238 Rosewood, 229 SAS in 9mm and a M400. I can't wait for all the interesting info I can pick up. Thanks again!

Posts: 16 | Location: Holland.Oh | Registered: February 22, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
The P238 is a good one to have. Now you'll need a P226 and a P220 and a...

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5401 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum from SW Ohio.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 35480 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
The P238 is a good one to have. Now you'll need a P226 and a P220 and a...

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Dont know about a 226 but I'd surely love to get a 220. My son has one, what a sweet shooter! Thanks for the welcome.

Posts: 16 | Location: Holland.Oh | Registered: February 22, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
Welcome to SIGforum from SW Ohio.

Thanks P-220!

posted Hide Post
Welcome from North Central Ohio.

Browning Buckmark Target, Colt Junior, Colt .22 Target Model, Colt .22 New Frontier, Colt Cowboy .45 LC, Colt Trooper, Colt Cobra, Colt Gov't Model, Colt Combat Elite, Colt Competition Model, CZ Scorpion EVO, CZ-75 TSO, H&k P30L, S&W 625(.45 LC), S&W 642, P290RS, Beretta 96, Glock 19 & 21, Ruger Blackhawk 45 LC

Posts: 365 | Location: North Central Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marcushoss:
Welcome from North Central Ohio.

Thanks!

Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 371 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 603 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Sf. Lots to do here.

Posts: 10320 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by leftye319:
quote:
Now you'll need a P226 and a P220 and a...

Dont know about a 226 but I'd surely love to get a 220. My son has one, what a sweet shooter! Thanks for the welcome.

Yes sir! I have found that the P220 in .38 Super is a good way to rid yourself of a lot of ammo. The other calibers that were available are just as good.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5401 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by leftye319:
quote:
Now you'll need a P226 and a P220 and a...

Yes sir! I have found that the P220 in .38 Super is a good way to rid yourself of a lot of ammo. The other calibers that were available are just as good.

Yes sir .38 super sounds ok, I believe for me there would only be one caliber that's in .45. They're just so sweet to shoot.

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 19tass:
Welcome![/QUOT
Thanks!E]

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 00464b:
Welcome from Wisconsin

Thanks!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfest:
Welcome to Sf. Lots to do here.

Thanks!

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Hi from Cleveland.

Stay away, we got the covid.

Big Grin

Not minority enough!

Posts: 6533 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Hi from Cleveland.

Stay away, we got the covid.

Big Grin

Hi Chowser, and thanks! Too late for the warning, was in your fine airport Saturday afternoon.

posted Hide Post
Welcome, and go Bucks!

Posts: 214 | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mdj:
Welcome, and go Bucks!

Thanks and most definitely go "BUCKS"

posted Hide Post
welcome from Catawba!!

Posts: 23 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post