SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hi from WV.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hi from WV. Login/Join 
posted
In the past 2 years I bought 6 Sigs. First one is a P229 CPO 40SW with legacy slide and German frame. P226 1992 like new condition with no box and 1 original mag. P220 Scorpion because it was discounted at $699 new. P229C 40SW LNIB, it’s my favorite. P230SL 1996 2 original mags box with target, no manual. Last a M17 Commemorative LGS called me when he got one in, he sold it to me for $975. I haven’t had a chance to shoot it yet.

Posts: 16 | Location: WV | Registered: July 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

I haven't shopped for any Sigs in a while. Looks like you have a good variety so far. Checked out a few of them a while back, but ended up with an extra P220.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3586 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Northern Panhandle of WV.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 868 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome form Wisconsin.

Posts: 421 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Welcome, neighbor!

Support our troops, and our veterans.
Go Hokies!
New favorite quote from the golf course: "It's not the club, son."

Posts: 8455 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Welcome, fellow Mountaineer!

NIKE- The Swoosh with a Douche

Posts: 9074 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome neighbor. Nice collection of SIGs you have started. Sure you will enjoy them.
My wife drives me to the VAMC in Martinsburg fairly often. I'm a disabled vet but still shoot and have a fair collection of SIGs myself; MY Favorite IS My EDC A P220 Elite 10 MM DA/SA.

Cheers,

Pilotka NRA lifer

Posts: 66 | Location: Manassas Park, VA | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum. I think you'll find it a wonderful resource. I liken it to old fashion small town America. Most folks know a lot of the other folks here and we have experts in about every arena you can think of. The vast majority of the community is very like minded and very welcoming. Enjoy.

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1659 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Welcome from a misplaced Mountaineer. I grew up in Lincoln County and ended up in Southern California.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 9697 | Location: The Temecula Valley | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Raleigh county.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26797 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies and welcomes.

Posts: 16 | Location: WV | Registered: July 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pilotka:
Welcome neighbor. Nice collection of SIGs you have started. Sure you will enjoy them.
My wife drives me to the VAMC in Martinsburg fairly often. I'm a disabled vet but still shoot and have a fair collection of SIGs myself; MY Favorite IS My EDC A P220 Elite 10 MM DA/SA.

Cheers,

Pilotka NRA lifer

I’m a few miles from the VA and I work not too far from you, maybe we’ll run into each other sometime. If you’re ever in of autoglass let me know and I can you fixed up.

Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9092 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
proud Mountaineer (from Bluefield) now living in East TN.

Posts: 68 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Bluefield! Really? Cool

Go Hokies!

Posts: 8455 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
yep, Go Beavers!! lol not far from Hokie land! Smile

Posts: 68 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
You're going to have email shortly, sir.

Go Hokies!