SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New member from Alabama
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New member from Alabama Login/Join 
posted
Just joined...new to the forum, but not to Sigs. Located in Birmingham, AL.

Current Sigs are an X-Carry and M-17 Bravo.

Posts: 13 | Location: B'ham, AL | Registered: June 11, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SF from another Alabamian!

War Eagle!

Huntsville here. You will find this is an excellent forum, i've learned so much plus its just a nice place to waste time. Lots of great people here.

I see you like the newer Sigs. I'm into the older sigs but i like that bronzed one you have.

Welcome aboard!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1006 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sweet looking M-17 you have there.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4712 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 543 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Welcome from BHM as well!

Posts: 11968 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 177 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbramlett:

I see you like the newer Sigs. I'm into the older sigs but i like that bronzed one you have.

Had a couple of 226's, a 220, and a 229 back in the day. Bought the XC new last year and just picked up the M-17 slightly used earlier this week. Hoping to get to the range today to try it out.

Posts: 13 | Location: B'ham, AL | Registered: June 11, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Welcome Jefferson County !

0:01

Posts: 3391 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Trussville!

J

"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed." - Isaiah 53:5

Posts: 5099 | Location: Missouri | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add a 365 to my list...picked one up this morning.

Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Cool! I hope you have good service from these newer Sigs.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1006 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 4218 | Location: NH | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
I'm another new member from Alabama -- from Leeds. My first was Glock 19 Gen 4, second P365 -- couple hundred through it and love it. Roll Tide.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tinyman,

Posts: 41 | Location: Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome Tinyman.

Update...added a 320F in .45 to the family last week. These things are addictive.

posted Hide Post
War Eagle and welcome to the forum, from Anniston, Alabama!

War Eagle!

Posts: 22 | Location: Alabama | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Hoover.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 6727 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9151 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post