SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Middle TN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Middle TN Login/Join 
posted
Happy to join the forum after several current members recommended it.

Posts: 1 | Location: TN | Registered: February 07, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3925 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Greetings from the 'Boro

---------------------------------
- "This town reminds me of something in the bible."
- "Which part?"
- "The part right before god gets angry"

Posts: 8663 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Texas

Posts: 215 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 467 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ukhayes
posted Hide Post
Welcome from White House, TN.

Posts: 477 | Location: White House,TN | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Welcome.

I grew up in Columbia. My folks still live in Smyrna.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 14536 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Howdy. Damn yankee transplant here in middle TN.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 3849 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post