SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from sunny Florida!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from sunny Florida! Login/Join 
posted
I'm a transplant; started in the northeast and served in uniform on east coast, west coast, gulf coast, Alaska, Hawaii with deployments to various garden spots. Despite my time in uniform, my career field (aviation) did not bring me into regular contact with small arms. Began to slowly get back into the shooting sports during my second career as a Beltway Bandit. Now a Florida resident for the past 6 years and fully "retired" I now commit some time and energy to shooting and preparedness. Guess I'm now officially a SIG fanboy as well; just recently sold my four remaining handguns made by others. Also, now awaiting delivery of a new 320XCompact to add to my collection. Hope to learn a lot from all the long time members here!

Posts: 4 | Registered: June 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum. Hope the storm misses you.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 35581 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5643 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 480 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Welcome From the East Coast Pirate. By the way many here also carry just about everything.Glock being a favorite. ( - =

Posts: 3820 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
Where in Florida? I'm displaced (thanks AF - also aviation) from Miami area and welcome from the Roll Tide state.

Tinyman

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
Thomas Jefferson

To disarm the people is the best and most effectual ways to enslave them. George Mason

Posts: 170 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tinyman:
Where in Florida? I'm displaced (thanks AF - also aviation) from Miami area and welcome from the Roll Tide state.

Tinyman

Thanks, Tinyman. Now about an hour north of Orlando in Wildwood. Very small but we've got a new Shooter's World close by. BTW, my wife grew up in Mobile.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fla. Jim:
Welcome From the East Coast Pirate. By the way many here also carry just about everything.Glock being a favorite. ( - =

Fla Jim, yes, Glock seems to be the most common EDC in my circle of friends.

A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard!

Glock 19, P239, and S&W 638 were my carry favorites, along with a Ruger LCP when nothing else fit well. Then Sig came out with the P365, I have retired everything else from carry rotation with the exception of the little LCP.

Posts: 12560 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin and thank you for your service.

Posts: 645 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post