SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Newbie from Michigan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newbie from Michigan Login/Join 
posted
Hi
I am checking in from Michigan. I have been around guns most of my life and have carried since 1992. I train as much as possible, usually taking 4 or 5 classes per year and am a member of a private range, so we can draw and shot and shot while moving also.
Currently I am a striker gun fan but you know how that goes. I hope to learn more about Sigs and possibly contribute some also.

Posts: 14 | Location: Michigan | Registered: January 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 363 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from across the border

I shoot quite a bit in Michigan at Bend of the River Conservation Club in Niles

If your up for some competition we have quite a few different events going on at that club.

RC

Posts: 1805 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5366 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 599 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THIEF/banned
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard.

Posts: 71 | Location: PA | Registered: July 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Arizona Super Trucker! Was born and halfway raised in your state. Jackson/Vandercook area.

Posts: 886 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Downriver area!

Whereabouts are you?

Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Benefactor Frown (Go away, Wayne!!! )

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 3602 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard from another river rat. Wink

Posts: 12465 | Location: Snowbirding in the RV | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RC:
Welcome from across the border

I shoot quite a bit in Michigan at Bend of the River Conservation Club in Niles

If your up for some competition we have quite a few different events going on at that club.

Thank you I will keep that in mind if I am in the area.

Posts: 14 | Location: Michigan | Registered: January 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SFCUSARET:
Welcome from Arizona Super Trucker! Was born and halfway raised in your state. Jackson/Vandercook area.

Thank you, glad to hear you made it out alive. lol

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
Welcome from the Downriver area!

Whereabouts are you?

Thank you neighbor.
I am in the north end of Downriver, Allen Park.

posted Hide Post
Thanks everybody for the warm welcome.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:

Thank you, neighbor.

A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Super Trucker:
quote:

Thank you, neighbor.

I'll shoot you an email when I get back from FL around April 1st. There is a small group of us fellow downriver SF folk (4) who get together occasionally to do some indoor shooting, gun shows/lunch.

Posts: 12465 | Location: Snowbirding in the RV | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alinc100
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Super Trucker:
quote:

Thank you, neighbor.

I'll shoot you an email when I get back from FL around April 1st. There is a small group of us fellow downriver SF folk (4) who get together occasionally to do some indoor shooting, gun shows/lunch.

and outdoor shooting as well....welcome Super Trucker

I'd rather be armed and unharmed than unarmed and harmed.

Posts: 580 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: April 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
ST,

Thanks.

Used to live in AP, before we moved down toward Flat Rock...

Small world Smile

Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Benefactor Frown (Go away, Wayne!!! )

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 3602 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds good, thanks

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Welcome! I grew up in Detroit.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Posts: 23322 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post