SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    FNG from Missouri
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FNG from Missouri Login/Join 
posted
Thanks for adding me. My name is Pat McGinnis, I'm a US Army combat veteran, who was a 31B or Military Police from 04-11 in the 10th Mountain Division. I then went into the private sector as a security consultant from 11-19. Currently I'm a Loss Prevention Supervisor for a large retail store. I'm a single father of 2. I LOVE Cardinals Baseball, & Chiefs Football! I LOVE my country, my President, our constitution, & Jesus Christ. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I joined this forum because i'm a new Sig Sauer P229 owner, & haven't owned a Sig before so I figured this is the best place for information. Thanks again.

Posts: 2 | Location: NW Missouri (KC Area) | Registered: October 11, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum, thank you for your service and congratulations on your new Sig.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 35309 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome & Thanks for your service!

Posts: 188 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome, always happy to see another MO addition. I started my addiction with a 229.

Posts: 229 | Location: Outside St. Louis | Registered: June 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your P229 and welcome to the forum.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4800 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 549 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you

Posts: 2 | Location: NW Missouri (KC Area) | Registered: October 11, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard.

Posts: 11596 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9166 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post