SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from PA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from PA Login/Join 
posted
Hello all,

I am new here and new to the world of Sigs. I have been a Glock person for the last 20 years. Decided it was time to try something else out, done some (a lot) of research on what I wanted. Went to the gun shop played with quite a few and decided on the P320.

I really liked the P229 as well and I can see myself getting one in the future. It was a little more than I wanted to spend currently. I also really liked the P365 but I want to hold out till the new slightly larger one comes out and see/handle it. The current model seemed a bit small in my hands.

So far I couldnt be happier with P320. Really, really liking it!!!!!

Posts: 1 | Registered: June 29, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Lower Pottsgrove, Montco.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 4915 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard from the Lehigh valley

Posts: 1042 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your P320.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4609 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Sig's are like Lay's chips. started with the P320 and ended up with a P229, M11A1, P239 Nitron and Scorpion and a P290RS.

Posts: 529 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 160 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Welcome from S/W PA.

------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1394 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Hello from the Hershey/Elizabethtown area.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 3680 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Hey from not too far down the road from MRMATT.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 18284 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pointman73
posted Hide Post
Welcome in, I'm from Philly, but down South now. I still am part time employed up there and can't wait to get back for a bit.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Posts: 95 | Location: From Philly, now in middle GA | Registered: June 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Berks Co, PA

Posts: 25306 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from across the river in NJ. I am envious of your PA residence where (outside of Philadelphia) the gun laws are more sane.

Posts: 214 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Hey there.

Posts: 5833 | Location: Philadelphia, Pa | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome from the Harrisburg area.

Posts: 549 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: February 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NW Florida

Posts: 1381 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from York Pa.

Posts: 747 | Location: York Pa. | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chaswea
posted Hide Post
Welcome From Texas

Posts: 18 | Location: Dallas,Texas | Registered: August 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sup from Zuh city of the first class.

Posts: 717 | Location: Keystone State  | Registered: November 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Sig Forum and there is a lot of knowledge here that members will share with you.

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9140 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post