SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from MT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from MT Login/Join 
posted
After reading posts for a long time, I thought it was time to join the forum! I enjoy the posts and really appreciate the humor. I have two Sigs which I really like because my older hands can easily and smoothly handle them. I also like the fit and beautiful quality of Sig. Have a P238 and a 9mm.

Posts: 2 | Location: NW Montana | Registered: March 26, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Polson MT

Posts: 1032 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the best gun forum on the net.

Craig, MT, between Helena and Gt Falls on the MO.

Posts: 6955 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 650 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6015 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Helena.

Buy American-MAGA

Posts: 26 | Registered: September 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2764 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post