SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New Member- North GA
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Member- North GA Login/Join 
Picture of countryboy
posted Hide Post
Welcome! I'm not too far from you as I'm close to the Lumpkin, Dawson line

Posts: 5231 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Howdy from Cumming, GA.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found this one LNIB.

Date code revealed it was a 1 year old female, red smooth coat, made in the mini factory.

It eats everything I feed it, but has issues with ND's on the floor.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Cumming, GA | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Letranites87
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum from SE Georgia.

GeorgiaCarry.Org member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 70 | Location: SE Georgia | Registered: May 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Thunder47
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Nimblewill area of Lumpkin Co.

Posts: 18 | Location: Dahlonega, GA | Registered: March 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all for the welcoming atmosphere. I have been wall to wall busy so it has been hard to check in.

Here is a question not just related to Sig for everyone. Outside of Riverbend what other outdoor ranges do you frequent in North Georgia say within an hour to 1.5 hours of my locale?

I have been looking for a range out to 3-400 yards to stretch the pistols yes but more so to air out some 7.62 and 5.56. One that doesn't crack the vault door wide open to use would be nice.

Much obliged and thanks again. Hope to meet some of you soon.

Cheers,

SigBroker

Posts: 5 | Location: North GA USA | Registered: September 01, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigbroker:
One that doesn't crack the vault door wide open to use would be nice.

Well, the Athens Rifle Club is off the list then. One year membership cost about as much as a Glock...

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 1887 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
quote:
One that doesn't crack the vault door wide open to use would be nice.

Well, the Athens Rifle Club is off the list then. One year membership cost about as much as a Glock...

Have you ever been to Gunsite Hills? I have thought about checking them out.

Cheers,

SigBroker

Posts: 5 | Location: North GA USA | Registered: September 01, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Welcome, another one from Dahlonega.

Posts: 2644 | Location: North GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Have you ever been to Gunsite Hills? I have thought about checking them out.

Seems like it would be worth looking into.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 1887 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Letranites87
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Statesboro, GA.

GeorgiaCarry.Org member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 70 | Location: SE Georgia | Registered: May 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post