SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New Guy from Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Guy from Texas Login/Join 
posted
Thanks for letting me join. I have more Sigs than any other firearms so this must be the place for me.

Posts: 4 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 02, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 110 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4190 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 494 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Howdy.. what part of the state are you in?

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 5409 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Welcome neighbor.

Posts: 486 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Austin.

Posts: 4 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 02, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to another Sig addict. Wink

Posts: 8 | Registered: May 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post