SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Happy to be a member
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy to be a member Login/Join 
posted
I live in north Georgia and am a long time gun owner.I always favored revolvers but decided to buy a P220 Elite carry(my first Sig) and I love it.
I am so impressed with the 220 that I purchased a P938 and a P225. All operate flawlessly . I did upgrade the trigger on the P938.

Posts: 2 | Location: North Georgia | Registered: April 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lovin' the P7
Picture of Tim335
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Marietta.

Posts: 3379 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: August 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard.

You've already discovered the joy of SIG ownership and ensuring things operate correctly for you.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

Posts: 974 | Location: Kirkland, WA | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Welcome from western Union County.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3473 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin. My best friend live on Lake Hartwell.

Posts: 225 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Athens.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2086 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome

Posts: 6 | Location: Southern, NJ | Registered: April 14, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Thunderjohn
posted Hide Post
Welcome from MN!

who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

Posts: 1308 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: April 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Welcome and congrats on the Sig!

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 12620 | Location: Bay Area, CA | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8948 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post