SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Former Glock Fan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Former Glock Fan Login/Join 
posted
Last week I took all three of my Glocks (26,42,43) and then traded on a Sig P365. Did not get the 365..I get the first one that comes in. Over the last several years my glocks had problems stovepiping fail to eject and I got tired of the triggers even tough I bought a Ghost trigger bar.

The 42 was unreliable out of the gate but after 200 hundred rounds I had zero failures for 5000+ rounds. Couple weeks ago it started stove piping. My 26 was unreliable from day one. My 43 probably had a couple of fail to ejects in 5000 rounds but lately more.

I just had enough.

I am super excited to get the P365. I am 74 years old. I have taken courses at local law enforcement academy and the NRA. I am working on being able to instruct more courses.

The P365 will be good for my classes bc it holds 10/12/15 rounds. And its small!!!

Can't wait!!!!

allen conrad

Posts: 4 | Registered: October 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adc:
My 26 was unreliable from day one.
Of course it was. They're all like that.

Posts: 92707 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum!

Posts: 640 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your new P365. I hope to have one some day.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5994 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by adc:
My 26 was unreliable from day one.
Of course it was. They're all like that.

The 22 is the worst!!!! It only shoots when I pull the trigger!

First In Last Out

Posts: 4484 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nmsigshooter
posted Hide Post
I have never heard of so many problems with Glock guns! I have never had a problem with them at all. I think by your track record you will be having problems with the 365 also, just taking a wild stab in the dark.

Posts: 10 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
Never had a problem with my G19.4, wife had no problems with her G42, and my Sig P365 has zero problems. Guess its like cars made on Monday or Friday, huh?

Tinyman

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 231 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post