SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Greetings from NJ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings from NJ Login/Join 
posted
Hello all. I have been lurking here for a year or two and finally posted up. This is one heck of an awesome forum and just thought it was about time I got involved. The wealth of knowledge that I have acquired here in that short time has been unbelievable. Looking forward to much more too.

Thanks for having me.

-Jeff

Posts: 33 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum.

I think you will enjoy your time here.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 34014 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1360 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome

Posts: 6 | Location: Southern, NJ | Registered: April 14, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Greetings from the Granite State. Welcome aboard!

Former New Jermany resident here (Morris-Sussex area). I escaped nearly 20 years ago....VERY Happy to be living in a free state now!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!

Posts: 2831 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2269 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8971 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Middlesex County!

Where in NJ are you?

There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: this glass is half full. And then there are those who say: this glass is half empty. The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!

Posts: 2271 | Location: New Jersey - Exit 7 | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grew up in Middlesex, now I'm down in Burlington and during the summer in Ocean county.

-Jeff

Just saw your sig after posting. I am exit 5.

Posts: 33 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ocean County NJ. You will enjoy this forum, Lots of good info and friendly people.

NRA Member
SAF Member
ANJRPC Member
NJ2AS Member

Posts: 149 | Registered: April 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
posted Hide Post
Howdy from Texas!

Glad you joined.

HK Ag

Posts: 2126 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post