SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New Member from OK
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Member from OK Login/Join 
posted
Hello everyone. I'm glad to have been approved to join the forum. I hope to learn as much as i can and to be a help when i can. Thanks for having me.

Posts: 57 | Location: United States. | Registered: July 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 421 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there ....and welcome to one of the best SIG sites.

Pilotka
NRA lifer and real SIG fan

Posts: 66 | Location: Manassas Park, VA | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from OH.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2343 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3586 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Edmond!

Posts: 894 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9092 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Hello neighbor.

Posts: 7466 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard.

Posts: 11270 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Howdy.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 3788 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THIEF/banned
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard.

Posts: 70 | Location: PA | Registered: July 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Boomer!

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1339 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post