SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    First post
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First post Login/Join 
posted
I’d like to introduce myself. I own many guns including a new P210. I am very conservative and I am active on Facebook debating the liberal Borg. I was on the Trump train from day one

Posts: 4 | Location: Pittsburgh  | Registered: October 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Welcome from another Pennsylvanian! I'm on the eastern side of PA, near Reading PA

My wife went to college at Grove City, out your way.

Sheetz territory!

Posts: 23753 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your P210. I hope to have one some day.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3397 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard; the SIG Forum and the Trump Train.

Pilotka NRA lifer

Posts: 65 | Location: Manassas Park, VA | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have many fine pistols in my lifetime, including an STI Edge. The P210 is the finest pistol that I have ever shot.

Posts: 4 | Location: Pittsburgh  | Registered: October 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 398 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Buckeye State.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2297 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas.

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9089 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard from another Pennsylvanian near Allentown

Posts: 1015 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jolman:
I’d like to introduce myself. I own many guns including a new P210. I am very conservative and I am active on Facebook debating the liberal Borg. I was on the Trump train from day one

Sounds like you came to the right place. Welcome!

Posts: 16275 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Howdy pardner, do much with longarms?

As someone posted years ago, "Sigforum, come for the guns, stay for the politics".

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 4614 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum, neighbor Smile

------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1268 | Location: Mt. Lebanon, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post