SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from NC Login/Join 
posted
I just recently purchased a Sig P365. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. My range has been closed due to politics. It will re-open in Mid March. very excited!!

Posts: 4 | Registered: February 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
I'm also in the Raleigh area and looking forward to the range reopening.

There is a club in the RTP. While it's mostly a shotgun club, they do have a range - restricted to handguns and rim fire rifles. (I think it's a 50 yard range but might be wrong.) All new members must go through a safety class and anyone wanting to use the pistol range must complete a certification process. www.dcwc.info

My email is in my profile (right click when you hover over my user name). Let me know if you want more info about DCWC

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4476 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your P365 and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5811 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 653 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 558 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from a fellow North Carolinian. I am just outside Raleigh as well and go to Triangle Shooting Academy just off Glenwood. You might want to give that a try, $15 a year.

Posts: 357 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Arizona. Got one son living in Sanford and another son in Havelock.

Posts: 924 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from another NC member

Posts: 366 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post