SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from South FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from South FL Login/Join 
posted
Hope you're all having a good time Smile
I'm a new sig owner, purchased my first sig (P938) yesterday and unfortunately it was already sent for repair as it had serious FTF/FTE and slide issues.
Hopefully works great once back because I absolutely love the size and ergonomics.

In the meantime I'll just dive into the forums and read as much as I can.

Cheers.

Posts: 12 | Location: South FL | Registered: October 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1371 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Sig will make it right. Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 277 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Welcome. Hope you've dried out from the storm.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 4438 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cheers.

Irma was very nice to us over here.
Super lucky.

Posts: 12 | Location: South FL | Registered: October 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the site. What city are you in? I'm in Pompano.

Posts: 14572 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2314 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard from 'Bama!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 5318 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post