SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Greeting from VT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greeting from VT Login/Join 
posted
Hey all, Glad to be a new member here. I got my first Sig 2 weeks ago- a P220SAS compact carry and
now I find myself with a second one- a W. German 220.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: donklekins,

You get about what you pay for in this world, be it guns, autos, whiskey or clothes. Start with the best gun you can afford.
- Elmer Keith

Posts: 8 | Location: VT | Registered: March 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Can't go wrong with a German P220.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3113 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1475 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 378 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAEIndustries
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!!

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com

Posts: 175 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Welcome from PA

I lived in Manchester, Vermont back in the late 90's when doing a culinary school internship at The Equinox Hotel. Loved it there!

Posts: 23340 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chaswea
posted Hide Post
Welcome

Posts: 12 | Location: Dallas,Texas | Registered: August 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post