SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from CA Login/Join 
posted
California - also known as "you can't have that new Sig ......" Frown

Just picked up a Sig 229, non-railed type, and joined to learn some of the finer points of fiddling with it. Already did the SRT, added some 224 parts for that "upgraded" look and am looking for something between the bulky wood grips and factory plastic.

Posts: 2 | Registered: November 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!!

Posts: 31 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1377 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just picked up a Sig 229, non-railed type...

If most had the chance to get one of these, that new Sig would be second best.

Check out a set of the black checkered aluminum grips available if you can.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2333 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Bay Area.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 2243 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the southern border. You'll like this house, just remember it's privately owned and operated.

Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul.

Help, I'm having premonitions of future flashbacks.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

Some people listen to the noise of the world,
And some people listen to the quiet.

Posts: 8474 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 293 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Bay Area also.

Lots of helpful friendly people here. They just don't tolerate much bull. It helps if you're friendly yourself and have a thick skin to take any correction or ribbing.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 13337 | Location: Bay Area, CA | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post

Welcome to the SigForum D!!!

My Photobucket albums:

1978 Browning BDA .45cal (aka Sig P220 with European Magazine Release):
http://s671.photobucket.com/al...Cal%20aka%20SigP220/

1986 SigSauer P226 with Mud Rails and Full NP3:
http://s671.photobucket.com/al...bar%20NP3%20Coating/

Winchester 1897 WW1 Trenchgun:
http://s671.photobucket.com/al...h%20Gun%2012%20Gage/

Posts: 2339 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post