SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New Sig owner from Massachusetts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig owner from Massachusetts Login/Join 
Picture of Deutsche_Dog
posted
Hello from Massachusetts! I recently bought a German P220. It's my first Sig pistol and I'm loving it.

Posts: 3 | Registered: December 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 66 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
God bless you, stranger in a strange land.

I lived in Mass for much of my life. Born in Fall River, grew up in Swansea, school in Southborough, apartments in Brighton, Natick and Newton, Boston University for grad school, and a bunch of years in Chelmsford.

Welcome to the forum. It's good to see more and more gun people from anti-gun states. Eventually, the tide will turn.

We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled. - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

Posts: 8546 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2357 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arcwelder76
posted Hide Post
Hello also from MA. You aren't alone in the Liberderness.

Arc.

"Like a bitter weed, I'm a bad seed"- Johnny Cash

"I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel." - Pee Wee Herman

Posts: 23796 | Location: Love that dirty water, oh | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from a Mass refugee now living free until I die.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 1659 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach Florida !

Posts: 66 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
Wait, they still allow you deplorables to own things more dangerous than a spitball gun and a stern look?
I kid.... I work in the people’s republic and there are more gun owners than people think.
Welcome from your soon to be oppressed neighbor to the south.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4527 | Location: RI….again…. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Iowa. I was born near Woo-Stah but left the state 50+ years ago when I was 12.

Posts: 12361 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from WV and you picked up a great Sig as your first. Beware they multiply.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 732 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post