SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hey from Southern Kentucky
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey from Southern Kentucky Login/Join 
posted
Been lurking around the forum for awhile. Started out as research for a Sig and ended up with a 229 Legion in .357sig. Fits me well. I have learned so much here and look forward to learning more. Thanks for having me!

Posts: 2 | Location: SOKY | Registered: March 09, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum from SW, Ohio.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 34922 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 476 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 81 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Where in SoKy? I went to WKU. Go Hilltoppers.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 14601 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from another KY member!

Posts: 124 | Location: Hills of Appalachia | Registered: June 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alvaton, just east of Bowling Green. Also spent some time at Western.

Posts: 2 | Location: SOKY | Registered: March 09, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome Neighbor Smile

Posts: 2069 | Location: Bowling Green, KY | Registered: January 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hi-power man
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.

High capacity is not an acceptable substitute for good marksmanship.

Posts: 739 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4003 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post